- Sachin Tendulkar Hit 74 runs in his last outing for India in a Test match in opposition to the West Indies on the Wankhede Stadium, in Mumbai in what was last final match for India
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) took to Twitter to pay homage to Sachin Tendulkar, who retired from worldwide cricket on this present day (November 16) in 2013. The Master Blaster known as time on his brighten profession after India confronted West Indies in a two-Test sequence in November 2013. The put up which had a Sachin mural picture was captioned as, “”My life, between 22 yards for twenty-four years, it’s exhausting to reckon that that journey has come to an finish.” #OnThisDay in 2013 … An sentimental day for India followers Sachin Tendulkar bid adieu to worldwide cricket after swathe an innings win over WI on the Wankhede.
Sachin Tendulkar being carried by his teammates after his final match for India© Twitter
- Sachin Tendulkar made his India debut in 1989
- He has obtained numerous awards
- His final match for India was in opposition to West Indies